Wisdom at work

My day at work started as usual, annoying people in the train on the way there, colleagues who think they are morning people and who are to enthusiast and forgetting my lunch in all hurry.

So there I am, staring outside my window. Suddenly I see two 'ladies' aged 16 or something next to the bridge (Den Bosch, across the visstraat) with cool jackets with fur collars and skirts which are shorter than the jackets themselves. The whole outfit was finished with Uggs. Did I tell you they weren't wearing pantyhose's? I can be quit sure of this since the girl with the dark Uggs wasn't keeping her legs together.. Unfortunately she was totally not-fashioned wearing panties, of should I say fortunately?

Of course they gained lots of attention from horny guys in cars and on bicycles, like they hoped to get. And my colleagues (not only the men) couldn't get away from the window after I told them about the view. We even saw a pathetic little guy talking to them and run away (probably to go and get money from the ATM..). When he came back they left, and he waited being very sad for a while there.

But dear ladies, even the men agreed, the 'Hoeruuhhh'(tr. hookers) are nice for entertaining a while, but definitely not attractive and with no potential. The guys joked a lot about them but didn't think they were interesting in the way we ladies want to be interesting.

Moral of this story: Negative attention will always be negative!                                                       

0 reacties:

Post a Comment