Men about lingerie

The tough guys of this time:
Rick (21) Studies Psychology and is single.
Bob (26) is a foreign student and in a RS.
Marco (23) Just graduated and single.
JK (22) is in his final year and in a RS for 2.5years.
Stan (24) Works as a consultant and  just single again.
Rob (23) works als social worker and is in a RS for 5 years.

1. Do you notice it when your GF is wearing a new piece of lingerie
As soon as my GF was wearing new pairs of underwear I noticed, because she felt special in it and acted in that way. After a while i started recognizing stuff aswell
I notice it by opening the bra, many have different ways of opening.
Yes I know exactly what she has and what she doesn't have.
No not really.
I will notice, assuming she didn't buy the same as she already had.
Yes, she buys them to surprise me, but it happened before that I totally didn't notice it.

2. Did you ever buy her lingerie, and to what occasion?
Once I bought her a new set at the same time I surprised her with a weekend holiday.
I brought a nice set when I was on a holiday in the States because it was a special brand but affordable.
Yes sure, I don't need an occasion to do that.
Yes when we celebrate something like an anniversary. Specially when I know I can take it off afterwards..  .
I gave her something for Christmas once.
I did it but not that often.

3. And how do you know her sizes?
I knew them because she always leaves a pair in my place in case of emergency.
By watching carefully, I always buy by guessing, and the last few times it was always fitting perfect.
She is going with me to pick something.
I know them and she joins me to pick something nice.
You will find out about the sizes sooner or later, one day it will come up in a conversation.
Most of the times there is one lying around here - is going to check- See, 75D.

4. Ever secretly gone trough her pantie draw?
No I never did that, I think i'm to neatly for that.
No, I think that's private.
Yes, I like to fantasize with the panties..
Yes...
No, but if you fold the laundry you will meet them anyway.
No I prefer sniffing the source.

5. In what lingerie is a girl the most sexy?
I'm really sensitive for the way she is wearing it, so than it doesn't matter that much if it's something with lace or a granny pants (of course I prefer the other one) but the idea is clear.
No lingerie, but if I really have to, hipsters made of lace or a thong.
In terms of lingerie I like see trough lace hipsters, but actually I prefer tights.
I prefer white lingerie, specially when my GF is nice tanned.
A sexy bra with a lace hipster is always good. It's important the set matches.
To be honest Ï'm not that into lingerie or the girl should have the body of a goddess, but than still I prefer her without. But if I have to choose, I like the badgirl look, black with diamonds and cattail-ish details (like a line over the top of the bra).

6. And what's the biggest turn-off?
Something that makes her insecure when she is wearing it.
The granny pants, specially when she is wearing them under a sexy skirt.
The granny pants.
It's a turn-off for me when she is not shaven (well).
Underpants which are to big and bra's which don't fit.
Brown wipes in her panties...

7. Can you guess what bra size she has?
No, I really suck at that. I can still remember from all the girls I've been with, but if I look at a girl I can't say that easy if they are bigger or smaller.
Definitely.
No.
Without clothes it's easier than with. 
Guessing isn't a problem, but asking the other if the answer is right can lead to funny situations.
8 out of 10 times yes.

8. What if you can't open her bra?
That never happened to me. But I think try again? First with one hand, if that's not working, subtly try with two, and if it's really not working ask her for help?
I will make a joke about it and keep trying.
I will blame her for buying to difficult bra's.
Than I will cut it open or tear it into pieces!
I think a girl with a tiny bit of tact will give the guy a hand if it's not working, otherwise, keep trying. The one who perseveres wins. 
Cut!! haha no than she will do it herself, sometimes she has these closures which are impossible to open with one hand. To not spoil the mood I will pretend i'm teasing her and go further down.. Mostly she opens it than.

9. Any exciting wishes in the field of Lingerie?
No, I prefer my GF without. 
I would like to sleep with a Suicide Girl.
Not really exciting, but I would like to see her in a satin dress or onderwear..
My GF may surprise me with a lether play suit. 
No specific wishes.
No, nothing.

To all men, thanks for your honest and nice answers!!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment