Fetish: Leatherfetish


Slowly but surely I want to get you more and more acquainted with different fetishes since this subject is still quite taboo.
So I'll start with one of the largest and most accepted: 

Leather. 
From touching to licking, a leather fetish can manifest in many ways. Below a brief explanation.

A sexual attraction to leather often begins before one really starts with sex. The material speaks to a person and the smell and feeling give people with a leatherfetish a tickle in their abdomen. A leather fetish itself can manifest in different ways. In addition, you speak only of a real fetish when an object or body part is so important, it's hard to get excited by something else / without the object of 'obsession', to put it like that.

For women, leather is often attractive because wearing it shows your body nicely and leather radiates power. It shows a confident woman who you won't be fooling easily. Leather stands for power and i therefore widely used in the BDSM world.

Touching / petting leather
Pure the feeling of touching leather can be very exciting. To feel the fabric on the bare skin feel is sufficient. There are also toys and whips made ​​of leather, which also speaks to the feel of leather and in the latter category also what feeling it can bring.

Licking leather
It probably sounds familiar: the typical smell of a leather jacket or bag. With a leather fetish one can enjoy to lick the leather, sex does not necessarily have to be used in this case. The taste of leather in the mouth is often enough. Yet it can be even more erotic to jointly engage with the leather.

A example of jointly licking/playing with leather comes from the BDSM. One plays powergames where the dominant person demands the subdominant to lick his/her leather shoes. The combination of the subordinate and the taste of leather in the mouth in this case is erotic to the leather fetishist.

Experience
Sonja (34): "As a little girl I have been introduced to leather while riding horse. I had leather shoes and of course my horse a saddle and reins. This gave me a special feeling. Especially the cleaning of leather brought me much pleasure, I really liked the smell of it. At that time, I had no sexual feelings, that came later. In my clothing you could at some point find my love for leather. Leather boots, leather pants, sometimes a leather shirt. The feel of leather on your skin is not describable.
When I found a partner who had the same love, we decided to discover the wonderful world of leather. So we bought whips with leather ends and my boyfriend bought leather chaps. That I can definitely recommend. It is as if you're wearing leather pant, your legs are covered, but your genitals are free for sex. I am not so much into licking leather or biting it. I do find it nice to wrap myself completely in leather. The sexual excitement that comes with it, is not comparable to normal sex. Unfortunately I can not arrive to work in my leather, otherwise I would have done it with love. When I wear it, I feel powerful and attractive."

So much for the first Fetish. Do you have a fetish or want to know more about a particular fetish let me know!!

New posts every friday!

2 comments:

  1. I am posting this becoz I want to attract women to me. I don't know how to do it...Can anyone help me out???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 18-12-13 00:19
      I think it is a bit hard to help you without knowing you and/or your life, but you can always contact a psychologist in your surroundings to get help if you really need it.

      Delete