Make-up wisdom at 9GAG

Image 9GAG
I found this image and liked it that much that I had to share this with you:
It seems like women can't do without make-up and in the mornings they always need to much time to get themselves looking good (according to the men). I know a few girls who get up an hour earlier to only do their hair, but that's definitely not for all women. Remarkable for almost all women is that they do there make-up before leaving the house, but if we don't have to go anywhere and just stay in bed with our lover, we don't care about it, recognizable?


I recognize myself partly in this picture. I don't wear that much make-up, but always a bit, shower in the evening and my hair needs almost no work. This makes me only need 10minutes to get from bed to out-of-the-door. And that's the time I always take when I go to school or work, even when I only go to the 'Zeeman' (Really cheap ass store in the Netherlands). My boyfriend thought it was so funny that from the dayI did this he is always using it against me. When i'm getting dressed for specia occasions like family visits my 10minutes are not enough. So when i'm busy to long to his opinion he says: 'it's not like we are going to Zeeman'. 

In case I don't have to go anywhere and I want to spend my saturday in bed or on the couch i'm not getting near my beautycase. But of course Mr BF is sitting next to me, and yes i'm wanting to have sex with him. So actually this image is right.

It is a strange thing, i'm doing my make-up for the cashier at Albert Heijn, but not for him. I totally agree with it and I really don't know why i'm doing this. Maybe because my BF will like me anyway so I can be lazy? Or maybe i'm scared to come across acquaintances and I want to look healthy? Or maybe i'm just afraid of what other people would think of me? I really can't tell, and I know I shouldn't make a problem out of it, but i'm feeling to naked to do without. Just a bit of mascara already does the trick, and that's jst 2minutes work everybody can wait for, right?

Fortunately my BF doens't care. And fortunately for all women, guys prefer you walking natural instead of with to much make-up (big turn-off). Specially when you don't have to go anywhere, and he doesn't have to show off with you, it's more important to him that you are confident enough to be 'naked' around him. 
Is it stil to much for you? After having good sex you will get a natural glow which makes him wanting you defenitely!

Sow how stupid it maybe, I will always do my make-up before leaving the house, even if I only will go to buy some milk!

0 reacties:

Post a Comment