Women about Prince Charming

The very first, very tough ladies:

M: 21, Student, In a relationship.
Esther: 21, Studies Psychology, Single
Charlene, 16, Callcenteragent, In een relationship.
Tente, 21, Agent at a callcenter, Single.

Elle: 22, Studies and works, In a RS.
Erin: 24, Just graduated her Masterstudy, Single.


1. If you look at a man, what will you first notice?
M: The most important thing is his charisma, does he show that he’s spontaneous? But about appearance I think his hair is important (not to tight or to short), and his clothing style.
E: The first thing I is a charisma of a man, the way he watches things. Eyes tell a lot about someone's charisma and of course the soul.
C: It differs but in general the face.
T: His looks.
E: His whole stature and the way he behaves.
E: His face.


2. And what do you think is the most hot bodypart of a man?
M: His chest/back, lovely to look at, but to lay against as well.
E: Really the best body-part of a man is his ass! Usually his bums are tight and so nice to squeeze.
C: This is also different but mostly his mouth.
T: His ass!
E: His abs (if he has them) or a wide chest or big arms to feel safe in.
E: His groinmuscles.


3. Big muscles and abs, normal body or is a bit of a belly also okay?
M: I prefer the normal one, not too muscular, but neither too much fat, while too skinny isn’t okay either.
E: Normal is fine with me. I don't need a muscle-guy, that's not so nice to hug. A bit of a belly is okay as long as it's not too much cause that will also make hugging less nice. So for me just normal.
C: Normal and a bit of a belly are okay, as long as it's not too much.
T: I prefer a normal body.
E: I like muscular guys (not bodybuilder-like), normal is okay but definitely no unshaped men, either too thin or fat.
E: Normal body with muscles. I don’t like big muscles, but I definitely like wide shoulders.


4. What do you think is more important, money, looks or personality?
M: Character, I think that a good personality directly effects someone’s appearance. And what can you do with someone who has a lot of money, or someone who is incredibly handsome, if you have totally nothing with the person he is from the inside?
E: Very cliché, but of course I think character. Money doesn't matter that much since I don't want to be depended on a man for money. Looks are always a nice extra since you have to wake up with him every day, but character is the most important.
C: Money doesn't matter, I don't have it myself either. Looks.. Well yes he has to look like taking care of himself, but the most important to me is character. Why? Well there is a saying, "you can't eat from a beautyful table". No matter how handsome he is, you are not helped with a asshole.
T: Character, cause you will be very unhappy if they don't match, but looks are also important to me.
E: Definitely personality! Though the others are important as well. A man has to make his own living and you have to be able to walk the streets with him.
E: Personality is very important. But looks are important as well.


5. What does really turn you off, inner and outer?
M: Appearance, it is someone who is too fat. On the inside I dislike someone who behaves like he is able to get any girl he’d want to have.
E: I really get turned-off from a pussy. By that I mean, a guy who get's to shy in your presence, Who says you're the one immediately, and that he wants to live the rest of his life with you even before he even had the guts to get to know you enough or to find out if that is really what he wants. For appearance I prefer not to many tattoos or piercings in his face. Just natural, not to much going on.
C: Outer - If he is covered in zips or had teeth from which you think okay with what do you brush..? Inner - If they criticize everything you say.
T: Inner: If he lies or hides things, outer: If he looks like untended.
E: Inner: A guy who lies, is lazy, egoistic or arrogant, outer: If he's untended or, to be honest, when he has a small penis.
E: Inner: if he has a huge ego (smug/vain), Outer: Bad shoes, bad smell, and too much hair.


6. What are you certainly looking for in the character of your ultimate man?
M: Intelligence: I want to be able to talk with him on the same level. Spontaneousness: It’s important that it isn’t all planned strictly, and you have to stand open for new, crazy things. Humor: I think it’s important as well that he’s got a good sense of humor.
E: First of all I want sweetness. He doesn't have to be a hopeless romantic, but just sweet in his own masculine way. The second quality is self-insured. I love men who are sure of themselves and also confident. This should not turn to arrogance. The third characteristic which I find very important in a man is being interested in my life. The fourth is that he is from average intelligence. I want to be able to have a normal conversation with my ultimate man. The fifth characteristic is humor. He must know how he can make me laugh.
C: Reliable: That he keeps his promises and doesn't cheat on me. Sensitive: That he is able to talk about his feelings with me and tries to understand me. Easy to handle: He has to be spontaneous and social since I'm like this as well.
T: He has to respectme and be honest and caring.
E: A man has to be honest, tough but sweet/caring, intelligent and responsible.
E: I want honesty, a sense of humor and responsibility in a man.


7. Do you prefer a really handsome man who is not that good in bed or rather a sexgod who is just a bit less attractive?
M: The handsome guy who isn’t that good in bed, I think that if you really love someone, it doesn’t matter how good/bad someone is in bed, it will be great anyway.
E: Of course, a sexgod! The sex life is a good predictor of the relationship, so if the sex is good, then the relationship will be as well.
C: Rather a sexgod who is just a little less appetizing haha.
T: What a question.. eeuh.. If i really have to choose I prefer a sexgod
E: Sex is something you can learn, so I prefer a handsome guy who is open for tips.
E: I prefer a sexgod who is just a bit less attractive.


8. How would you like to see his ‘youknowwhat’?
M: Hahaha, I haven’t ever thought about this. looking groomed, so he shouldn’t have a giant bush of hair around it, and it has to be clean.
E: His prick should be of medium length, straight, and if I still honestly can say, preferably bare. I would never ask or expect a man to shave his prick (and supporters remains) for me, but I would prefer to see it like that!
C: Just average, not to big or to small. He doesn't have to shave as long as it's not a bush.
T: Clean and bold! Not too thick and furthermore just normal.
E: Uhm.. Preferably bigger than average, not too thick, clean and shaven. He doesn't have to have a perfect straight shape.
E: Without hair.


9. What’s the most romantic thing a man did for you?
M: Even before I had a relationship with him, he took me out for dinner for my birthday, as a surprise. But I also think it was really romantic when my ex took me to the forest in the middle of the night, just to watch how the moon reflects in the water.
E: I haven't had that much romantic guys, so the most romantic thing is serenade me.
C: My boyfriend-at-the-moment unexpectedly came to my home with a very cute teddybear. He does that a lot, showing up on expected because he misses me.
T: My ex filled the bath and lighted candles and stuff for our one year anniversary, it was really sweet but later that night I fell and broke my ankle, that was a little less romantic..
E: Taking me on a holiday and once he unexpectedly decorated our bedroom with candles, hearts and flowers.
E: A guy cooked a really delicious dessert for me.


10. What do you want a man to know about you/ how can he pleasure you best?
M: That he shows me that I’m special to him. Not that he’s just with me because it’s normal, or because it’s proper, but because he likes to be together with me.
E: I do not want the man to know. I want a man willing to find out through experience and discover what I like.
C: In bed - That's a bit private, but since I had a little accident as a kid it can hurt. That's something he has to know about before.General - Like I said in question 9, it's really romantic if he surprises me.
T: That whispering sexy words and rubbing my back will make me very happy ;).
E: In bed a good kiss and his touch will bring me in the mood, in general if he is just being sweet to me and thinking me.
E: In general he should like to have fun (traveling, partying, going to movies, concerts etc.).



Ladies, thank you so much for joining and your honest answers!!
Do you want to be next? Let me know ;)

0 reacties:

Post a Comment