HowTo: 47 ways to get more sex

Image
- Men special -

I found a really nice article on Menshealth: 47 ways to get more sex. Specially for you I translated all of them, link of the article at the end of the text.

"Thanks to a few smart trick your sex-appeal will increase definitely. We asked 47 women what makes you totally irresistible....

The spark
1 ‘A guy approaching me with a big smile and saying 'hello, how are you?' will get my interest.

2 ‘A lunch-invite has more chance of getting a positive answer than the invitation for a drink of going out for dinner. A lunch doesn't take that much time, feels saver - cause it's daytime- and also you don't have to walk me home after it.’

3 ‘Als me if you can help me carry the drinks. If I think you are attractive I'll say yes. Then it's your task to keep m talking.’

4 ‘Say my name, say my name. If you pronounce my name a few times it gives me the idea your interest is in me totally.’

5 ‘Be generous on our date. This makes me think you are generous in bed as well.’

6 ‘Pick me up on a big, shiny, black and chrome motorcycle. It sounds cliché, but it works..’

7 ‘Tell me why you liked me in the first place (without mentioning my boobs or ass)'this gives my ego a boost.’

8 ‘Give me a bit of an attitude. If you are a little headstrong and cheeky, making me blush.. That's a guy I'll take to my bed.’

9 ‘If a man gives one of my girlfriends a compliment, I do twice as hard my best to get his attention. If 'he goes too far, he has a problem. The dividing line is thin!’

10 ‘Be divine, sexy and cool, but never let me know that you're aware.’

11 ‘Let not clearly see that you are single. Flirt, but don't show your hand until you're done. Let me guess, it will make me even more interested.’

12 ‘Touch my arm when you talk to me, or my shoulder when you're above me, or my hips as you are behind me, grab me around my waist if you walk beside me. You think I have not a clue about, but I do. It's a subtle but effective way to let me know that you are sincerely interested.’

Fueling the fire
13 ‘Make me believe you want to wait, you want to know me better before we sleep the first time. There is no better way to make me desire you .’

14 ‘A head-, neck- and shoulder-massage makes me incredibly horny. It seems harmless, but it is very erotic.’

15 ‘Dance with me. Let me see that you can express yourself with your body and I know how you express yourself in bed.’

16 ‘On a cold evening wrap me in your coat and kiss me on my forehead. It is an act like a movie that makes me week in my knees.’

17 ‘Make in a playful way fun of me. I'll pretend I think you are childish, but I really love it . I know it's your way of saying that you want to be naked with me.’

18 ‘Move the hair from my neck and kiss me there. This send sexy tingling through my whole body.’

19 ‘Pull me close to you with your hand in the hollow of my back. Kiss me as if you taste the delicious Häagen-Dazs ice cream. That does it for me.’

Creating an Explosion!
20 ‘Caress with your fingertips through the hole in my back. Nothing turns me on more.’

21 ‘Grab my breasts and use your lips and tongue until I come to the point that I scream out of pleasure.’

22 ‘If you - like some men I dated - don't know where to find my clitoris, go directly to jail. Don't go through start. U won't get sex!’

23 ‘Lick my nipples. Blow now and then suck them vacuum. It feels great.’

24 ‘Be cautious if you touch my clitoris. If I need more pressure, I can always move your way.’

25 ‘Make sure to give me an orgasme by focussing on me before or after the sex. Penetration seldom leads to orgams.’

26 ‘Do not forget my other lips! I really love it when a man caresses the area around my clitoris and licks it, as long as he doens't touch it too directly’

27 ‘Use my vibrator. I'll come very easy and using it means that I come back for more.’

28 ‘Whisper something in my ear when we make love. Tell me how special my skin feels, how sexy I am and how good it feels to me to be.’

29 ‘Let me feel your entire body feel when we make love - press your chest against me, hold me tight and turn circles if you're inside me.’

30 ‘Alternate. The more you surprise me, the stronger I long for the next time.’

31 ‘If I bought new, sexy underwear, don't take it off when we make love. I think that I look pretty - That's why I bought it.’

32 ‘I love it when a man in a playful way rough in bed - a soft bite, a little hair pulling ... it makes the sex even more passionate.’

33 ‘Wake me up at five in the morning by going down on me under the covers. Maybe I will be sleeping halfway but you'll turn a smile on my face in no time that way.’

34 ‘Vary the depth and speed when you are inside of me. A rapid, constant movement makes me feel like a sex doll.’

35 ‘If I sit on top of you, move your hands all over my body. It makes a nice position great.’

36 ‘Ask me if I like it what you do while you do it. Then I'll probably give a fair comment.’

37 ‘It's heavenly if a men takes his time before he focus on going down there. It's the way to it which makes me totally turned on.’

38 ‘Say dirty things to me. Tell me what you want to do with you and how much you will enjoy them.’

39 ‘Lift me up when we make love. It makes me feel very feminine and sexy.’

Letting me glow after
40 ‘Look me in the eye and say 'you're amazing'. That is all to make sure that I want it again the next morning.’

41 ‘Contact me the next day. Who does that, is a keeper.’

42 ‘Keep your hands in constant motion - by your touch on my body I'll come.’

43 ‘Propose yourself as a forbidden fruit. Keep away five days, starting on Monday. On Friday I'll be to-tal-ly crazy!’

44 ‘Look at me when I make myself ready to go out. Take every curve and detail of my body and you tell me that I look fantastic. Feeling beautiful is the most exciting thing there is.’

45 ‘Give me a french kiss. Sounds juvenile, but kissing with your tongue is incredibly exciting. Partners who have been together for a long time occasionally forget that snogging a prelude to sex.’

46 ‘Bring me breakfast in bed, so I have enough energy for your sexual hunger.’

47 ‘Give me the feeling that I'm amazing in bed. I prefer to do things I'm good at.’

Whole (Dutch) article form Menshealth here.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment